ASSIGNMENT UNDER GUARANTEE
On 4 November 2021, Generalfinance S.p.A., as transferor, on the one hand, and a pool of banks composed of Banco BPM S.p.A. (also as agent bank), Creval S.p.A., Banca di Credito Cooperativo di Milano – Società Cooperativa, BPER Banca S.p.A., Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena S.p.A., Banca Carige S.p.A., Banco di Desio e della Brianza S.p.A., Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A., Banca Popolare di Bari S.p.A. and Banca Galileo S.p.A., acting as assignees, on the other hand, have signed a contract for the sale as collateral of pecuniary receivables deriving from factoring contracts identifiable “en bloc” pursuant to and for the purposes of Article 58 of Legislative Decree no. 385 of 1 September 1993.
Pursuant to the provisions of the aforementioned notice of assignment and, specifically, the criteria for identifying the assigned receivables, the following indicative data of the receivables subject to assignment as collateral are reported below:
- credit identification code, which identifies the practical line id assigned by Generalfinance S.p.A.;
- date of purchase of the credit by Generalfinance S.p.A.;
- date of issue of the invoice;
- the maturity date of the credit;
- nominal amount of credit.
- The indicative data of the receivables subject to assignment as collateral will remain published on this page at least until the date of extinction of the receivables transferred as collateral.
In execution of the agreements between Generalfinance S.p.A. and the pool of banks, Generalfinance S.p.A. and Banco BPM S.p.A., also in the name and on behalf of the other banks, will sign subsequent contracts for the assignment of receivables as collateral on a fortnightly basis, with the publication, for each assignment, of the relative notice in the Official Gazette and with the consequent updating of the list of receivables transferred as collateral indicated herein.
For any information regarding the assignment of receivables, you can send a written request to the e-mail address: [email protected]